Glasgow (Scotland)

2 Conversations


Scotland.. hmm.. I love the place... Snow capped mountains.. Reindeer skipping about everywhere..


Not to mention the torrential rain in one of its biggest cities (Glasgow) which tends to attempt to tear your scalp off...


yes. If you think the city you live in is polluted and cloud-covered, then may I suggest a quick trip to Glasgow, where you will be certain to discover the true meaning of the word GREY!


Look out for a huge crane down by the river.
This is probably one of the major tourist attractions in Glasgow. The Kelvin Grove Art Gallery is good, if you like that sort of thing. Or, when there happens to be a quick break in the inevitable blizzard, you can don your dancing gear
and head for the pubs and curry-houses.


Or why not take a look at the dhukets?? Where the people house their pet pidgeons..


If you're going to travel all the way to Glasgow, then its certainly worth a quick look into the Disney Store. You can buy all sorts of really cute, (however pointless) things there.


HAPPY HIKING!!!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A67079

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more