A Conversation for Inferno's Chaotic Regime

THE GATES OF HELL ARE BEING STORMED!!!...

Post 1

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

...by a three-foot tall shrew.



Zeb: Hi, everybody. In my meandering, I stumbled across your little niche, and I gotta tell ya, I'm impressed with what you've done here. I want "in" with your organization. I'm a veteran at the causing of destruction and whatnot, and sea can vouch for this. So sign me up! I have nothing better to do!


THE GATES OF HELL ARE BEING STORMED!!!...

Post 2

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

I'm Jade. You might have sen my name up there on the list.

And I say you can't bleeding join, as you have stormed the gates of hell.

Did you know that the gates of hell reside within Firefly's(http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U188640) trousers? And those, and he, I must tell you, belong to me.

So stop sotrning the gates of hell. Right? smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more