A Conversation for Greebo's Big One

Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 1

Bagpuss

No fair, at least half those songs aren't around this side of the pond. Not that that's a disadvantage when it comes to a certain beknighted songster, but I wouldn't mind hearing some of the others.


Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 2

GreeboTCat

~grinny grin~
Me so sorry... me thought that several of those songs had become world traits... or at least it seems they are everywhwere... at this time of year...


Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 3

Bagpuss

Disappointingly, no. I wonder if I should try to get a compilation with some on to show these Canadians what they're missing.


Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Oh... me so sorry... me didn't realise... ~sad grin~ it sounds a good idea to show others what they are missing... but... ~grin~... will they appreciate your efforts...


Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 5

Bagpuss

I think one or two of them might have taste. Anything's possible. smiley - winkeye


Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 6

GreeboTCat

Yay... then do it... if only for the one or two... though be warned... a Vulcan once said... "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one or two..." ~grin~


Yer mekkin me homesick

Post 7

Bagpuss

Well, given the instances of Craig David being played throughout the residence, I think everyone's in dire need. smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more