A Conversation for The h2g2 Doctor Who Group

SPOILER

Post 1

Type History

Dr Who's fictional daughter, being the real daughter of a previous Dr Who Peter Davison? Is art imitating life, or life art?


SPOILER

Post 2

eloisa

She seems frightfully perky.
Any guesses where she's come from?


SPOILER

Post 3

Jozcoz

umm The Doctor Maybe?


SPOILER

Post 4

eloisa

Okay, I was hoping for rather more discussion and speculation!
Sarky beggar.
smiley - tongueout


SPOILER

Post 5

Jozcoz

RT says "Doctor Who is never straightforward" with specific reference to this episode.

Something to do with his granddaughter maybe?


SPOILER

Post 6

eloisa

He said something about once being a husband and a father. Do we know who he was married too? I should know but I don't remember much of the stuff I watched as a kid.


SPOILER

Post 7

van-smeiter

No information about that from any of the tv stories (other than Susan being referred to as his granddaughter.) The New/Missing/Fanwank adventures may shed some light on him having been a husband/father but I wouldn't know about that sir.


SPOILER

Post 8

eloisa

Here's one. Will this do?


SPOILER

Post 9

van-smeiter

Did you miss out a weblink, eloisa, or are you related to the Doctor?!! smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinsmiley - ok


SPOILER

Post 10

eloisa

Nope, just expected everyone to know what I was talking about!smiley - laugh

Somebody was saying we could do with a spoiler thread and I remembered seeing this one lying around.


SPOILER

Post 11

Jozcoz

so you haven't actually got a spoiler?


SPOILER

Post 12

eloisa

Nah, I'm off to get the Radio Times in a bit though!


SPOILER

Post 13

Jozcoz

Yeah, that's got some interesting stuff in though...


SPOILER

Post 14

van-smeiter

smiley - laugh eloisa

I thought the same in the ask thread and isn't there a 'season 4 speculation' thread that bit the dust a long time back?

RTD= Radio Times Divulgesallthespoilers!


SPOILER

Post 15

van-smeiter

Did anyone see the photo in the Times tv guide?

It was a photo of the Doctor, Rose, Donna, Martha, Jack, Sarah Jane but Jackie Tyler was also in it and Mickey Smith (though it didn't look like Noel Clarke to me).

Not sure if that spoilers anything particularly but...


SPOILER

Post 16

huzzah4knolly

Hmm - Mickey and Jackie were in the cast reading shown during confidential last night.


SPOILER

Post 17

Jozcoz

I've heard so many rumours...

I've herd it's John Simm he regenerates into, then I herd somewhere else that Tennants signed on for another 2 years, thwen I hear there's 2 doctors... I dunno what to thinksmiley - erm


SPOILER

Post 18

eloisa

David Tennant will be cloned an infinate number of times and will be available in the shops by christmas. Place your orders here!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo.

I have a theory about the children of time thingy. Anybody want to here it? Jolly good.

The Time Lords didn't all die. Some of them are hiding out so deep undercover they've no idea they're not human. This is why Donna is so strong.


SPOILER

Post 19

Whisky

Ohh, now that would be interesting... Someone asks Donna for the time and she pulls out an old pocket watch with funny runes on it that 'she's had for absolutely ages and can't remember where it came from'...


SPOILER

Post 20

eloisa

Yes!
I like my theory.


Key: Complain about this post