A Conversation for Love Letter

Love Letter

Post 1

Skelligsbro

Wish I had a Dad like Timothy's, to tell me all about that sort of stuff before I fell for a woman, told my deepest secrets and dreams and then watched as she systematically went about destroying them and me. Like his father I hope Timothy and Jen (may I call her Jen) live happily ever after. Timothy can take some succour from the very real probability that Everton will win the English Premier League one day (hopefully in my lifetime) and when things get real tough he, like me, can listen to a soothing voice from afar whenver he feels the need. Refer Eyeore's link to live match commentary which also ha details of all previous matches. EVERTON!! EVERTON!!


Love Letter

Post 2

Eeyore

Thanks for your comments Skelligsbro. smiley - smiley I haven't managed to post it on the Fiction Page yet as I was distracted by a two-week visit to Liverpool.

And I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that everything is well and good in Scouseland. I planned to take my young nephews on the Ferry but it was a bit Murky on the Mersey so we opted for the new Liverpool Dukw, a WWII Land/Sea vehicle which has a roof to stop the rain. It goes from the Albert Dock along the Strand and Mann Island, up James Street, down Castle Street, takes in both cathedrals plus Chinatown, and then returns to the Dock Road and splashes down in Canning Dock, floats around Salthouse Dock, Wapping Dock and Albert Dock itself. Expensive, but cobs of fun. The kids loved it.

We decided to make a day of it and went on to the Beatles Story. It was fab. They've improved it and now have a reconstruction of the Cavern, perfect except for the fact that it doesn't drip with condensation nor smell of disinfectant. Two of John's pianos are there, too. Unfortunately, so is a picture of Yoko.

Ayway, I'm back now so see ya later. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Love Letter

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more