Love Islam - Hate America

3 Conversations

I agree that it is wrong and dangerous to label all Moslems as terrorists and fundamentalists but I do feel that the problem lies in the way that Islamic people are educated about the world around them - you only need to see the footage of children as young as 7 years old being trained at Hammas training camps to use guns and to be coached in the glories of becoming a suicide bomber - they believe that Islam is everything - they have no tolerance of other faiths or creeds, they have no beiief in freedom of speech or expression - you only have to look at the death threats that Salman Rushdie had to endure for so long for daring to question their faith. I'm sure that true Islam, practiced in the way it was intended, is a faith like any other - I'm sure the Koran does not tell these people that they should annihilate anyone that does not concur with its doctrines but it seems, in Bin Laden, Hussein, Gaddafi and to a large degree, Arafat, the Koran and Islam is being manipulated and used to instill hatred against all the rights and freedoms that the western world adheres to - as the largest Western power, and, to paraphrase President Bush , "the brighest beacon for Freedom and choice" America bears the brunt of the wrath but Islam is being used as a tool against the freedom of all the western world. Also, you have to see the majority population of the middle east as victims of this - they have had their freedom taken from them - they are brain washed - can those 7 year olds in the Hammas camps really know what they are fighting for? I abhore violence of any shape or form but I truly believe to prevent a global conflict of catastrophic proportions, these peddlars of evil have to be removed to allow the middle east to recover and practice their religion in the way it should be practiced and not to use it as a smokescreen for the twisted hatred of individuals with too much power.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A630866

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more