A Conversation for Broken Mirror

Saw it las t Saturday...

Post 1

Orcus

And I must say I totally agree with every aspect of this review.
Good work.

'Oh, and Charlton Heston pops up in a brief uncredited cameo - the actor taking time out from his campaign to make home ownership of cobalt-cased nuclear missiles legal under the Second Amendment, no doubt.'

I had to get up and walk around a bit when I read this. ROFLMAO!

smiley - cheers

Orcus


Saw it las t Saturday...

Post 2

Munchkin

Definately agree on this. I got up at the end going "Oooo, the ending harks back to the book, cool." Then I thought about it for a bit and realised that it made no sense at all. That just ruined the whole thing really.
Is it just me or is the fact that the only one who can fly a spaceship, and not crash, is the "normal" chimp a bit bizarre rightly?


Saw it las t Saturday...

Post 3

Awix

I was slightly more confused by the fact that astro-chimp wore a space helmet but not gloves. And that the mother-ship's systems still worked after all that time. But looking at it again I think the origins of the apes this time round make slightly more sense than in the original. As I said, it's a bit of a mixed bag...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Broken Mirror

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more