A Conversation for moleskine notebook

Moleskine notebooks

Post 1

Researcher 198380

I agree that Moleskine notebooks are beautiful and highly useful.
I use mine for passwords, accounts etc. They can not be hacked! (Just be carefull where you leave it!)
Tip - Number each page so that you can create an index in the front.

I buy mine from [Unsuitable link removed by Moderator]who deliver promptly and offer free UK delivery. (They'll even gift wrap for free- they make a nice gift)

Be warned these are highly addictive...


Moleskine notebooks

Post 2

wilneedheart

sorry that the beautiful moleskine notebooks - I have several, are only made of reconstituted leather that is only as strong as thin cardboard. "Moleskin" is a type of woven cloth used to make trousers in Australia. "Moleskine" (note the spelling difference) is a book made by an Italian Company...

I speak as a professional bookbinder and designer.

The little wallet in the back cover is a nifty idea.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more