A Conversation for Websailor's Wacky Wildlife World: The Bear Necessities

Threadbare and Moth Eaten!

Post 1

Helleborus a.k.a. Nigel

My teddy bear that sits on my bed is 59 years old! His arms are very loose and his black cotton nose and mouth are faded in colour, probably due to all the kisses I have given him in the past smiley - blush. I still smiley - love him though!

My nan brought him when my dad was born, he was then passed onto me after months of nagging my nan that I would like him (he sat on her bed for years). She knitted a little cardigan and trousers for him as he looked a little cold and embarrassed for being naked smiley - brr.

I don't think he is a steiff, I would never part with him even if he is worth a lot of money. He used to have a grunt when you rocked him or turned him upside down. He has no grunt now, just a sort of rattle!

Anyway, thanks Websailor for this brilliant article smiley - ok. Merry Christmas.

Nigel smiley - footprints


Threadbare and Moth Eaten!

Post 2

Helleborus a.k.a. Nigel

Well Done! smiley - smiley.

Just noticed you have made it onto the front page smiley - bubbly.

Nigel smiley - footprints


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Websailor's Wacky Wildlife World: The Bear Necessities

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more