Big Bandwagon

0 Conversations

Its now the third and final week in the Big Bandwagon and so far Infinity is still going strong but now it seems that some type of alliance has been formed in favour of Cafram.Infinity recieved 6% of the votes.
I have decided that Infinity deserves to win as she pretty much kept things going right in the beginning.

So all I ask for is 5 minutes of your time to cast 2 votes against the other remaining players before Wednesday to keep Infinity in till the end.(one email per user)DO NOT CAST ANY VOTES AGAINST INFINITY!

A smiley going through several mood changes

E-mail to [email protected], leaving your votes and your user number. Leave subject line as 'Bandwagon'.

The participants still in the Bandwagon:

  • Infinity
  • Cafram
  • D'Elaphant
For more info check out the surrounds.

Thanks

agent002 smiley - cool


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A606340

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more