A Conversation for The Rise of the French 3rd Republic

A602001 - A History Essay

Post 1

Once a Student......

Here is the link to my entry...http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A602001

This was written for a school project originally and is about the French Third Republic. I've modified it a bit to make it more suitable for h2g2. I know it isn't good enough to be put in the edited guide and I also know that the content probably isn't very advanced in terms of knowledge on the subject. But hey, I'm going to University in September to study history so I guess then I'll be able to submit some more advanced analysis.

Anyhow, I'd appreciate any tips on how to make it a more interesting read...it seems a bit dry to me. Also, is there anything else I can do to make it more suitable to h2g2 so it doesn't just read like a school project. I'm hoping to publish some of my more recent work about the Korean war and perhaps get that into the edited edition. Any advice and/or comments will be welcome! Thanks.


A602001 - A History Essay

Post 2

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

It's a pity this one went unnoticed by the community smiley - sadface

Consider it 'scouted' smiley - biggrin, and (seeing that you've been offline for some time), I'm going to put it into Peer Review on your behalf in a week's time unless there's further notice from you.

smiley - cheers

Bossel (Scout)


A602001 - A History Essay

Post 3

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

This one is now up for Peer Review at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F48874?thread=149661 :-)


Thread Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The Writing Workshop' to 'The Rise of the French 3rd Republic'. A PR thread for this entry exists at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F48874?thread=149661


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more