A Conversation for StarGate and Stargate SG-1

Nice entry

Post 1

TIMELORD

I like the way that you have done this.
I must admit that i was one of the ones that didn't like the film and it put me off the start of the series i also remember someone called it sliders with guns this did not make me want to watch it so i was late getting to the series but i started watching i have not seen every episode but i think i have have watched more than i have missed.
In short the film was not great but SG1 as gone a long way in a short time*.

*In more ways than one.


Nice entry

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

It is a nice entry, but I think it could do with a little tweaking: have you thought of putting it on Peer review?

For instance: (have to warn you now, I'm a Stargate obsessive!) you could explain about the Goa'uld, and the threat they pose to earth (which is really why the SGC is still in operation), Naquada, The Asgard, etc. obviously not in too much detail or you might as well set up a fansite!! Oh and the Tok'ra.

I think also, it's a tad dismissive of Sam Carter.

Anyway, nice article, and I'm glad someone wrote one because I was getting stuck on mine!!


Nice entry

Post 3

Sho - employed again!

You've abandoned this, haven't you?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more