A Conversation for Babylon-5 - Synopsis

Peer Review: A587090 - Babylon-5 - Synopsis

Post 1

TowelMaster

Entry: Babylon-5 - Synopsis - A587090
Author: TowelMaster(ACE OMFC member of SATS) - U45152

Hi to all,

This is the first entry I am submitting on the subject of Babylon-5. I will shortly submit another one about one of the main characters(Londo Molari). More of these character-decriptions will follow in the next few weeks.

the fact that I am writing separate entries on the various characters means that I have not included them here.

Hope this is satisfactory,

Regards,

TM.


A587090 - Babylon-5 - Synopsis

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Hi TowelMaster,

Good start, but it seems to end rather abruptly - 'This article will focus on the main story-lines and the way they occasionally intertwine...' - and then just ends with a list of selected episodes. Am I right to assume there's more to come, here?

I'd suggest, as this is going to be your overview, a title change to 'Babylon 5 - the TV Series' would be better, with your subsequent entries entitled '[name] - a character from Babylon 5'.

Have to ask, have you considered submitting these as a project, by the way?


A587090 - Babylon-5 - Synopsis

Post 3

TowelMaster

Hi Jimster,

I intend to do a series of Babylon-5 articles. See my page for the entry on Londo Molari. I will submit that one shortly but I got confused because it has already been edited by the Post-team as it was published in the Post some time ago. I will sort out my 'technical problems' with Shazz tonight and then publish my first Real Babylon-5 Entry. After the initial comments in peer review I will then write/submit the G'Kar-entry. This way I can avoid making the same mistake(s) over and over again. So this is as much a test-case for me as it is an official submission.

I have not made this a uni-project because I believe that the various characters can be best described by the same person. This is also the reason that the general entry is not too big smiley - winkeye I will ultimately include the links to all the characters and probably write an entry or two on the main story-lines(war against the Shadows, the overthrow of the dictatorial regime on Earth, etc.). I think it will make an easier read than if I just push it all into one article. So yes, there is much more to come.

I'm Baaaack! smiley - smiley

TM.


A587090 - Babylon-5 - Synopsis

Post 4

TowelMaster

Riiiight.... I am now much better informed...(think Shazz...smiley - winkeye) and I will turn this into a one-man university-project. Just remember : when THAT is published it will be a massive project smiley - smiley

Thanx,

TM.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more