A Conversation for Diana, Princess of Wales 1961-97.

Death

Post 1

RED-DRAGON

Do you honestly believe the "official" version of Diana's death?
Let's look at a couple of possibilities shall we? Let's try and keep an open mind...
Diana may not be dead.. consider this little theory...
The Sun newspaper reported that Diana may have been pregnant with Dodi's child, The royal family would never allow an (albeit) ex member of the royal family to give birth to a muslim child.. so they come up with an idea.... Fake a death, hide Diana, Dodi and the new child. Diana would never lose complete contact with her other sons as they will live forever in the pblic spotlight. So, the plan is set.. A young woman of similr build and height is found dead, body is taken to france and placed inside a mercades car which is then crashed in a controlled accident.. Diana's car enters the tunnel. followed by secret services officers posing as papirazzi. She's transfered to safety as the smashed car and fake Diana is put into place.. result? Diana's freedom. Respect for the royal family. and of course, no press investigation, all because cleverly the press were blamed for the "tragedy".
Then of course there's the murder theory.
First of ask yourself a few questions..
what type of body guard would a) allow a drink driver at the wheel? and b) where were the seat belts?
The car was destroyed by british secret service. the key to this is the papirazzi element.. it's the perfect smoke screen. think about it..... go on, be a devil.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Diana, Princess of Wales 1961-97.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more