A Conversation for TypOrphanage

How?

Post 1

Tabitca

I make loads of typos..how do i set up an orphanage for them?


How?

Post 2

Ugi - Keeper of typos & spelling errers - MAT (see A575912)

What's wrong with sending them to the one at

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A580088 ?

Ugi


How?

Post 3

Ugi - Keeper of typos & spelling errers - MAT (see A575912)

PS there is also a home for general typos here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A575912


How?

Post 4

Ugi - Keeper of typos & spelling errers - MAT (see A575912)

I'm sorry, I didn't realise this was a thread from the typorphanage. I thought it was in "how do I?.."

If you want a typo or typo-related creature added to the page, just let me know where (ie which thread and which entry No.) they were made and I will add them in.

If you want your own TypOrphanage, set up a page and I will add a link from here to your one. We could set up a franchise network!!

Ugi


How?

Post 5

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost I would like to adopt the May quiet monster, please. He/she seems to be the most interesting of the group. I promise to feed him only Phreako clones and provide him with a quiet place to sleep. I also plan to give him/her a good education.
I'm putting a link on my page to the orpahanage so I can be a patron. Thanks.


Key: Complain about this post