We All Together Rock

0 Conversations

The club that looks after you, even if you aren't a member



Hello and welcome to WATR. We aim to help all those who need help, and stand up for what is right. Whatever your predicament, we'll help you out; from blackmail to suicidal feelings to death threats, all the way down to webboard bullying. We stand firm against an uncaring world. Whatever gets you down, talk to us about it, and we can help.

If, on the other hand, you want to wallow in self-pity before getting our help, our friends at P.U.D.D.I.N.G. will be happy to oblige.

Who can you talk to



You can either talk to an individual from the list of leaders, or you can talk to the group as a whole. The leaders have their own post forum, as well as the group one and other inconsequential ones.

The leaders might take longer to get back to you, but can give you personal advice at a more secure level if you don't want everyone knowing about it, wheras the group is able to help you out faster for things that aren't so private.

You can talk to the leaders in the forums under their names, or you can ask for their e-mails to ask your questions. The third option is togive your problem and e-mail and ask the leader to contact you, if you are okay with the possibility that other people will read your problem.

group members



Here is a list of the leaders of the group
Choose a leaderNavigator BlackRuskiangelKadypi
And here is a list of the general members of the group.
all members Navigator BlackRuskiangelKadypiFord_Prefect**chorlton**Elwyn_CentauriDucky

additional information


If you have any further questions, post them in a new topic below. A badge will be on its way soon.
Any information you wish to impart to a leader personally over the internet will remain confidant until the person who had the problem wishes otherwise.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A5769769

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more