A Conversation for Platypus Dancing

Growing younger by Healthy practices

Post 1

DrTreborM

In 1989, I was going downhill at age 57 and getting Cataracts as well. I re-discovered an ancient CHINESE "Tea of the Gods" or "Shen(g) Tsche" other wise kown as Dr Kombu's Cha in Korea or "Ti-Kvass" in Russia.
Other verious names elsewhere indicating a "brewing" process. I also re-discovered an herbal grown in South America that held promise of amenuesis to my problems; sic: "Yerba Mate' In its dried form it is an amazing neutritional item. This I added to the much lauded Sheng) Tsche ( circa 2000 BC) and voila, a cure for the metabolism of Calcium ergo re-vitalizing the criticl "Kreb;s Cycle" in the HUMAN body and the
revitalization of the Mitochondrial cycles that are each seven yrs apart. AS in: at age 28, Humans reach thhe end of early adulthood and the cure begins to delve downward past age 35. At age 42, in today's world of mal-neutritionm, Meno and andro-pauses become evident! I earlier times when the USA was LESS drained by WORLD conditions and had a better and more breathable atmosphere , we actually lived LONGER! In todays Polluted World, earlier meno and andro-pausal conditions are becoming plethoric!
AGING is now a disease rather than a natural process??
should anyone be interested in a possible way to reverse aging as well as regain TRUE health by learning HOW to eat as well as use a wonderful product the you yourselves can easily make..I'll be happy to supply BOTH at no cost other than possible shipping?? This is NOT SPAM but a true opportunity that I myself have learned the HARD way by eing stricken with Cataracts, etc and being able to find a way to prevent a return after having has Ocular implat surgery wjich is normally merely a "STOP GAP" procedure that lasts only about 5 yrs. Mine were doe over 15 yrs ago and my eyes still are 20/20! "[email protected]" is my personal e-mail should anyone wish to see the REST of the story! Sincerely B-0b1 ( Dr. RMcCarty, Ph.D )


Key: Complain about this post

Growing younger by Healthy practices

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more