A Conversation for Staff Canteen

Zach's Order...

Post 1

Zach Garland

I world likc a surving of spotted dick wuth some kidrey puddint please. And please let me swell the wine cock so I knou it's a gocd year.


Zach's Order...

Post 2

Zach Garland

Oops. Sorry. Turned off my spell checker. Let me try that again:

"I world like a serving of spotted duck with some kidney pudding please. And please let me smell the wine cork so I know it's a good yeast infection."

There. That's much better.


Zach's Order...

Post 3

Peta

Do you want custard with that? Sniff. Wipes nose with back of hand.


Zach's Order...

Post 4

Zach Garland

Ooh! That looks good! Can I have some of that? [grabs Peta's arm and licks the back of Peta's hand] Mmmm!! Yummy!


Zach's Order...

Post 5

Peta

Oi don't get fresh with me laddie. Raps Zachs knuckles with her ladle. So you do want custard or not? smiley - bigeyes Come on I haven't got all day! Taps foot impatiently.


Zach's Order...

Post 6

Zach Garland

Sure, custard sounds nice, but only if you promise to rap my knuckles with your ladle again. Ooh! Hurts so good!


Zach's Order...

Post 7

Peta

Right. Just for that I am going to put extra custard on your Spotted Dick.


Zach's Order...

Post 8

Zach Garland

Ahh... you're a waitress after my own appetite! There's a Peta. Extra coostard on that spotted dick.

Sorry. I have a cold.


Zach's Order...

Post 9

Peta

Do you know what spotted dick actually is?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Staff Canteen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more