Photography

3 Conversations

Only started, you may ignore. If you want to be notified when changes are made, just subscribe to the discussion about this entry named "Latest Updates to photography page", preferably by adding a message saying something like, I also want to know when you write.
You may suggest topics you know or want to know of in this same forum as well.

Photography is the art or process of making images from reflected light (usually in the visible spectrum), by the use of photosensitive surfaces (e.g. as film, CCDs etc.).

This page will hopefully be divided to 3 pages.
1. I want to buy a camera, what should I pick?
2. I have a camera, what can I do with it?
3. I want to know more about photography.

1: I will not mention brands, but more what price range(I know US and Israeli standards only, but will add others if I'm told.) and for what uses the camera is. and will suggest the camera type I think is right (digital, SLR...)

2: How to shoot in different enviorments, How to make special effects using non proffesional and proffesional cameras...

3: Aperture, focusing, Macro Shooting, Flash Types, Double Exposure and other photography schooling issues.

This page probably won't cover:
1. How do I develop fim and print it in my darkroom?
2. Why isn't my camera working like it should? (change the batteries)
3. What is the meaning to life the universe and everything.

In the making I will write everything here, and also, it will not be in a correct order, nor in GuideML. Just a bunch of babbles about photography.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A566534

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more