A Conversation for The Plague

No Subject

Post 1

smileyju546

i was invited with my staff to have a tour of our local funeral parlor. They told us what they did, showed us around, this was around a year ago. We were told by the company that funeral companies where buying up warehouses in London to prepare for a new epademic called PANDADEMIC coming to Britain that will kill millions. It is going to be on such a scale that they have been trained how to deal with burying there own staff. We joked about this, but they were adament that this is no joke, how ever they did not state when this would happen.

But in one daily newspaper, i think the sun, it printed that some of the Tasliban had died due to catching the plague. Then on another day it stated thousands are dying in africa due to the black death.

i do know the plague is still around, mainly in rural areas such as africa, parts of america and even france. But is there truth and why has it not been reported widely ?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more