A Conversation for Breathless

breathless

Post 1

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Well, this /does/ seem like a dream which was foreseeing the future!


breathless

Post 2

Jhos the Left Ear (help to build the Library of Dreams at A535899 !)

Yeah, it really does and that's exactly what keeps confusing me. It's the same as with Tarot: I was playing around with the cards just for fun 'cause I don't believe in them and I had a pattern that made real sense in my current situation. Okay, coincidense I told myself, and anyway, you can do so much different interpretations etc.
But when I was using the cards again some weeks later, the same three key cards apeared, and two of them in the same positions. And yes, I did shuffle the cards - again and again. The probality for this coincidence is rather awful... things like this confuse me.
As a friend of mine said: "Maybe you don't believe in dreams and the cars, but the cards believe in YOU."
Don't know what to make of it, better not think about it to much...


breathless

Post 3

Dorothy Outta Kansas

I've become resigned to dreaming scenes which repeat themselves in my waking life (deja vu) and to dreaming things which I remember (like you, I knew my schoolfriend was coughing all night - I asked her the next day and she was surprised but confirmed it).

Off now to post an entry for your page!

x x Fenny


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Breathless

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more