A Conversation for Brainstorming Board

What subjects are we all talking about now?

Post 1

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

I am sorry to not comprehend all these conversations. It's way too twisted for my little brain. There are too many for me and all are about different subjects but still discussing the same issues. I don't know where to turn any more. I have an idea in my mind and I would like to post it somewhere where it's useful and _in_context_.

[This is not a question where I should go. This is a suggestions to get some structure into this little bit.]

Here's the deal:
I would set up a page containing all the major issues. As a list of links to pages dealing with one specific matter. On that page there would be a brief description of the matter (what's wrong with the situation) and possible solutions. Brainstorming.

Then we could have our conversations about specific issues at one place and even I would be able to participate. Despite the little brain.

Suggestions? Should I do it?

-Gin
Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic
Muse of the Lemon Garden


What subjects are we all talking about now?

Post 2

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

Something I forgot before: brainstorming is really nice and neat. But to get something from it you have to get some structure into it and then sort out what is reasonable and what is bunk.

-Gin
Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic
Master of Moderation Techniques


What subjects are we all talking about now?

Post 3

Zathras (Unofficial Custodian of H2G2 Room 101. ACE and holder of the BBC Pens)

True but if structure is imposed to early you risk making certain areas of discussion out of bounds. I'd be tempted to let the chaotic brainstorming run for a while and attempt an organisation in a few weeks time.

Z


Key: Complain about this post