Talking Point: Things You Should Do Before You're 30

14 Conversations

A clock - time is ticking away...

As time flies by it's easy to lose those youthful ideals and find that all the ambitions you had when young have gone by the wayside. The main thrust of this week's talking point doesn't really need much explanation - what are the things you should have done before you're 30?

We'd like to point out - nay, stress - that though the h2g2 team are quite clearly ageless and eternally youthful, we've chosen 30 as a purely arbitrary age.

This week, we ask you:

  • Which milestones should you have achieved before you reach 30?

  • Which places should you have visited?

  • Which things do you think must be experienced?

  • If you're 30, have you achieved all of the things you intended to achieve at 30?

  • If you're under 30, do you have plans to do the things you think are important?

  • Or is it never too late to set yourself targets, however unorthodox?

Let us know what you think in this week's Talking Point.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A5276153

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more