A Conversation for Into the Christians' Den

spouting rubbish

Post 1

madbob888

"When the gospels say that Mary Magdalene found the tomb by herself, or with Salome and Mary Jesus' mom, or that she spoke to a man in white, or two men, or the disciples, or to a voice out of Heaven, or to two angels, or to Jesus himself outside of the sepulchre, then we have to face the fact that the gospels are unreliable, and that they read like fiction."


you believe your own nonsense on a regular basis then? Or where you spouting this nonsense because of low levels of suger in the blood?

Its only helpful to make clear points and not spout rambling rubbish.


spouting rubbish

Post 2

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

I'm not spouting rambling rubbish... the Gospels are. Go back and check for yourself. Look at what happens in each Gospel when Mary arrives at the tomb. It's all incoherent nonsense.

Are you always such an asshole when you ask questions?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more