A Conversation for Gloucester, England

Curry Houses...

Post 1

Doug Dastardly

Curry houses go a long way towards making a place habitable. Look at where I'm from. The local curry house is it's only redeaming feature. And there's only one thing people do when they want to have a good time and that's leave! Check out P63785l (Smallfield) and P64243 (The India Garden) if you think Gloucester is depressing...


Curry Houses...

Post 2

Doug Dastardly

Oops, that's P63785! *blush*


Curry Houses...

Post 3

Ginger The Feisty

I'm surprised a technophile like yourself couldn't add a red smiley for a blush rather than writing it!


Curry Houses...

Post 4

Doug Dastardly

That would have been just lazy! Hehe, well, actually I wouldn't know how to do a little red face! I don't think that graphic is on here.


Curry Houses...

Post 5

GiGi

Hello Ginger, popped in to read your page and noticed you're from Gloucester. I used to live down that neck of the woods and as a misguided youth occasionally went to KC's (in my defence I didn't enjoy it). You are right about the place and didn't the upper floor smell funny? Cheltenham is cool, though and when I go home to see the rellies I make a point of doing some shopping there. BTW, I don't think accountants are boring my best friend is one and she's not in the least dull! See ya around.
GiGi


Curry Houses...

Post 6

Ginger The Feisty

I recently heard KC's has been done up and the two floors are now separate clubs, and you have to be over 30 to get in the top floor!


Curry Houses...

Post 7

GiGi

Does the 30 refer to the IQ points you need to get in. In which case that rules out a high percentage of their normal clientele.


Curry Houses...

Post 8

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Dick Whittingdon was Mayor of London on three separate occassions.

A pity he isn't alive today and available to stand. smiley - bigeyes

Ginger, I have mentioned that this has been rewritten and resubmitted on the rejection slip yarn


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gloucester, England

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more