Just for Fun

0 Conversations



Hello to everyone at h2g2, it's so nice to be back, I hope you are ready to have your brain teased and a smile on your face, with Just For Fun. Watch out for the all new brain-teaser of a question, in the originally titled, 'Get your thinking cap on'.

All answers given in next times Post.



IT'S A WRAP


MEET JOE BLACK

A bittersweet tale of life and death!!
  1. Who is Joe Black?
  2. Brad Pitt plays which character?
  3. Who directed the film?
  4. Who plays the character William Parrish?
  5. What age was William Parrish celebrating at his birthday party?


JOKE OF THE WEEK


On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students,
pointing out some of the rules. "The female dormitory will be out-of-
bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female
students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the
first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be
fined $60. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of
$180. Are there any questions?"


At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired, "How much for a
season pass?"



GET YOUR THINKING CAP ON

A new section for 'Just For Fun'. A question wil be set every week for you all to try answer. The question will be a mind-bending puzzle, and the answer will be given the following week.

The question:-

What can you find in the centre of Paris, which can't be found in London or Milan?



FUN ON h2g2


I enjoy browsing pages on h2g2, so I thought that I would bring your attention to some of the fun researcher written pages I have come across on my travels.



The first page to make my aquaintance is one describing the humble, 'Speak Your Weight' Machine. Written in witty style by Dr E Vibenstein, this guide entry is well worth a look.



CLICK HERE


NAME THAT SONG


Each week I will print a quote from a song, all you have to do is guess the title of the song and who sang it.

This weeks quote:-




'"Who knows how much further we'll go on, Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone." '



AND FINALLY



Send your jokes, letters and anything else to me here:-

Greebo T. Cat

Please Write 'JUST FOR FUN' in the Subject Line, or your letter may be overlooked.


Thanks again everyone...

Greebs

22.03.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A522109

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more