A Conversation for St. Charles Parish

A519897 St. Charles Parish

Post 1

Froody Dude

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A519897

This entry deserves to be edited because it gives factual information about a little-known part of the country.

Most people will never know about this parish unless they hear about it here. Learning about new places can broaden people's horizons.

In addition, learning of this rather boring place would probably cause people in big cities to reallize how lucky they are, possibly promoting world peace.

The entry is in a readable format and does not contain any blatent typos.

This entry could possibly, although not likely, even cause some people to visit the parish, maybe because of its proximity to New Orleans.

Please edit, please.


A519897 St. Charles Parish

Post 2

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

now that seems to be a forgotten place smiley - winkeye

As an odd occurrence, *this* is a forgotten place too! Somehow you managed to write your posting _at_the_bottom_of_your_entry_ ! This posting should have gone to the Writing-Workshop or the PeerReview page.

tstststs

Bossel (Scout)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more