Hello...

1 Conversation


Hello new friend, welcome to H2G2. My name is Greebo T. Cat and I am an Assistant Community Editor or ACE, here at The Hitch Hiker's Guide. ACE's like to greet newcomers and make sure they have no problems, and if they have, try to sort them out. So if you do have any queries, about life, the universe and everything or H2G2, then just write your query in a forum below this page, and I will sort it out for you, or... ~smile~... find someone who can.



I wrote this page as a guide to help researchers get around H2G2 if they are new to the guide. Below you will find several links to helpful places around here. You are not obliged to visit them, but if you do I am sure you will find a great reception and all the help you could ask for.



GREEBO'S LINKS



The Welcome Page - The Official H2G2 welcome page.



The World of H2G2 - Find out about things on h2g2.


ACE's Homepage - The Official Assistant Community Editor's homepage.


GUIDEML - A guide to how to use GuideML, and how to use it to set up your homepage at H2G2.


Smiley's - A list of all the smiley's available to put in your conversations... and it tells you how to put them there...


THE POST -

The Guide's very own on-line newspaper.

Produced every week, made up of articles by H2G2 researchers.


Who's Online - Another good link is the whose online link... this one will show you all the other researchers online at the moment. You will see yourself there, go on and have take a look.

Greebo's Lair - My home at H2G2





~huggles~

Greebs.. xxx

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A517286

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more