A Conversation for My experience of cancer

Very interesting entry

Post 1

Kaz

Thank you for writing so publically of your experience, I hope everything goes well for you now.

being very scared of cancer, I find such reassurance in those who share their stories


Very interesting entry

Post 2

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Thanks smiley - smiley

I don't really think it's something to be scared of - I oftne seem to think I'm scared of getting cancer again, but I think what *really* scares me is the thought of having to go through the treatment again. But treatments are always being improved...

smiley - hug


Very interesting entry

Post 3

Kaz

I have just read an article about how applying heat at the same time as certain treatments helps a lot. 22 people with breast cancer were in the last stages and all of them saw a vast improvement if not full recovery. I was amazed and kept the article, but you are right, treatments are improving all the time!


Very interesting entry

Post 4

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

is this the one that helps increase blood flow to the affected area, allowing the chemicals to get there easier/faster?


Very interesting entry

Post 5

Kaz

sounds like it, quite hopeful I thought!


Very interesting entry

Post 6

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

smiley - ok I think there was a bit about it on 'Tomorrows World' a few weeks ago - certainly looks like it will improve the results!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more