A Conversation for Notes from around the Sundial

It's a Strange Thing Isn't it?

Post 1

Websailor

How a subject for an article suddenly takes over, taking you in a different direction from your original intention, or confirming your guidelines, and how what seems initially to be a modest topic suddenly becomes fascinating.

Your take on this was as interesting as the article is, and I shall look forward to the finished piece. Incidentally I was only thinking of a link to the 'Warning' poem, but it has a significant meaning to me, and many of my generation, so thanks for the mention.

Websailor smiley - dragon


It's a Strange Thing Isn't it?

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

My wife, Mrs G, bought a poetry book yesterday which has a poem for each day of the year. By one of those amazing coincidences, the poem for her birthday is "Warning". She was speculating on whether she should start wearing purple. She didn't know anything about my Entry on the subject.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more