A Conversation for The Ninth Doctor Who - A Character Analysis

No Subject

Post 1

CYBERHUMAN

I think you make some very good points in that article about the Ninth Doctor. Well done! What struck me about the Ninth Doctor was how eccentric and mischievious he was. He was a sort of link between his second and fourth incarnations, because on the one hand he was funny and loved clowning around to throw his enemies off the scent, in much the same way as the Second Doctor (Patrick Troughton) did. But on the other hand he was eccentric and aimless in his wanderings through time and space, with some fine moments where he went almost totally off the rails, like the Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) very nearly did on several occasions. I think Christopher Eccleston made a fine Doctor, and my only regret with the 2005 series is that we never saw the regeneration that led into the Doctor's ninth incarnation...


No Subject

Post 2

CYBERHUMAN

By the way have you been to my page? There's some really good journal entries there which unfortunately haven't had too many replies. smiley - biggrin


No Subject

Post 3

U2006

Thank you!! It's far from finished though. I dont know what it is but there's something about the ninth Doctor thats just so fasinating.


No Subject

Post 4

CYBERHUMAN

It's still a great article and will be even better once it's all finished. He was definitely a very good Doctor! smiley - biggrin


No Subject

Post 5

U2006

Thank you for your confidence.


No Subject

Post 6

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

My one first thought is that it's spelt 'Eccleston'. Back with more later.

smiley - ale


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more