A Conversation for THE UTOPIA CAFEBAR NOTICEBOARD

cake

Post 1

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

may i have a slice of cake?


cake

Post 2

purplejenny

certainly,

coffee cake? carrot cake? chocolate cake? chocolate cheesecake?

enjoy your smiley - cake

would you like a cup of tea to wash it down?

purplejenny


cake

Post 3

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

cold milk please and a napkin?


cake

Post 4

purplejenny

certainly starbirth

*a large white linen napkin, and a tall glass of ice cold milk are sent your way, along with the smiley - cake*

enjoy




cake

Post 5

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

$5.00 and 20% tip for the cake, milk but more for the fine surroundings and engaging host. 5* in my book.


cake

Post 6

purplejenny

aww shucks.

many thanks for the compliments and cash, but this is the utopia cafebar and all drinks are free (and imaginary)

what brings you to our fine land, my friend?

pj

x


cake

Post 7

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

I read DNA's books during the 80s and enjoyed them,Then for some reason i bought the hardcover book of the serie's. Acouple hours later I found out he had passed The previous day and it mentioned this site. I just seemed to have taken to it and have met a few great people. It is great for destressing and I hope to keep posting and enjoying the people here. story told. How about you?


cake

Post 8

purplejenny

been here at h2g2 off and on since late '99, i think. Found it by accident, whilst searching for something else entirely. Listened to Hitchhiker on the radio as a kid, and have been reading Douglas Adams aver since. Terrible shame he died, but I hope that h2g2 will be a lasting tribute to his imagination.

pj


cake

Post 9

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

I hope so to. It is a great way to bring people from around the world together. I have met people from five countries in the short time i have been here. er... you would'nt happen to have hot chocolate chip cookies back there would you?


cake

Post 10

purplejenny

Choc chip cookies? Hot from the oven? Why my dear this is the Utopia cafebar, an imaginary place or state of being where everything is perfect. Of course we have hot choc chip cookies. Would you like one /two/ three/ four/ a few dozen?

pj

x


cake

Post 11

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

Since we are in Utopia Cafe I will take a bakers dozen {zero calories of course} of your finest double chips. The one's where the chocolate is hot and soft to the point of almost becoming liquid but not hot enough to burn your mouth. And if possible some ice cold milk in a frosted mug please.
Since you have been so kind to me I have brought you a dozen Long Stem Rose's cut fresh from my Garden of course. Interlaced with baby's breath. Would you hace a vase handy?


cake

Post 12

kochanski

Is this - could it be - the place where the choc chip cookies are naughtiness free but still taste as good as the proper kind?

If so, warm some up and send them my way, with a tall glass of cold milk, if you please.

Cheers

Kochanski

PS if you could find any with ginger in them ...


cake

Post 13

purplejenny

Warm choc chip cookies, with a hint of ginger and a tall glass of ice cool milk. Of course in Utopia all food is entirely free of naughtiness, and the tastiest snacks turn out to be the most nutritious. Its ace!

pj


Key: Complain about this post