A Conversation for ISCHIA, an island of Spas

A482203 ISCHIA, an island of Spas

Post 1

Pheroneous

http://www.h2g2.com/A482203

Well here's something to get you planning for next summer!

I crave your input, I welcome corrections, I adore nit pickers and pedants!


A482203 ISCHIA, an island of Spas

Post 2

Global Village Idiot

Hi Pheroneous,

I've not been to Ischia, and I believe that spelling/grammar details are the domain of the Subs, so I won't correct you if that's okay smiley - winkeye.
I agree with you that it's a well-written, informative article, and I can see no reason that it can't be recommended.

Unfortunately, this month I'm concentrating on heinously overlooked items, and this doesn't yet qualify. But I guarantee that if it's still in PR in another month, I'll either pick it or give you a good reason why not.

GVI


A482203 ISCHIA, an island of Spas

Post 3

Pheroneous

Thanks for your comment. I was beginning to think this one might languish unnoticed for ever!


A482203 ISCHIA, an island of Spas

Post 4

Global Village Idiot

Hi Pheroneous,

Well, my turn came round again and, as promised, I put this forward. I'm pleased to say that the Editors liked it every bit as much as I did, so you're on your way to the Edited Guide!

Now all you have to do is sit and bite your nails, worrying how long the Sub will take on it and how badly they'll butcher it!
(big smiley - winkeye to whoever subs this!).

Expect an e-mail in the medium-term future saying you're finally in.

Congratulations!

GVI


A482203 ISCHIA, an island of Spas

Post 5

Pheroneous

Well thanks GVI, your appreciation is appreciated! I am now in patience mode.


Congratulations!

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This thread has been moved out of the Peer Review forum because this entry has now been recommended for the Edited Guide.

If they haven't been along already, the Scout who recommended your entry will post here soon, to let you know what happens next. Meanwhile you can find out what will happen to your entry here: http://www.h2g2.com/SubEditors-Process

Congratulations!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more