A Conversation for 2nd Annual H2G2 Bikini Competition: Voting!

Vote For Bumblebee

Post 1

Bluebottle

If you wish to vote for BUMBLEBEE say here:


Vote For Bumblebee

Post 2

Sol

I, Solnushka, do most decidedly vote for Bumblebee.


Vote For Bumblebee

Post 3

JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)

I, JAR, in company of my personal chef and spiritual guide Ping, hereby cast my vote in favour of Bumblebee. And hope for that drink sometime...


VOTING OVER

Post 4

Bluebottle

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!!! I would, though, like to invite everyone who has either entered the competition or voted in it to attend the Competition's Party at: http://www.h2g2.com/F54234?thread=93899 while the results of the competition are judged.


New Competition:

Post 5

Bluebottle

The 3rd Annual H2G2 Bikini Competition has not yet started, but it will soon. Those of you who were interested and took part in last year's have the special priveledge of being invited to the following thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F44375?thread=139519 in which you'll be told all Bikini Competition news, when it starts etc, and will be able to warm up for when the voting starts. :-) So tag along, have a chat, talk bikinis, and size-up the competition 8-)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more