A Conversation for h2g2 Poem

Thanks!

Post 1

elekragheorgheni

Thank you for asking some of the tuff questions. Not sure that O'Bama can really change men's hearts that radically or that we would want him to as I think there might be another program for accomplishing that by one who at a distance sees where all that is going and can cut trouble out before it causes real problems. But we have to change what we want as humans to do it. Everybody wants the goals you mention, we have to be willing to use our own energy to get oit done, rather than forcing it on others. Some of things that we insist on results in those evils you mentioned and we need to realize that we need to do what is right for all, not just us. Sorry for rambling.


Thanks!

Post 2

PedanticBarSteward

Thanks for the comments and - yes - I actually agree as American presidents (black or white) are just puppets. When I wrote theat though there was a glimmer of hope that things might be a bit different. Alas - not much really.

However, time will tell.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Poem

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more