A Conversation for Bertie and the Beast

well done peice

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

i was directed to read your peice and liked it, so could be watching for the next part,
-
keep up the good work, smiley - dragon jim


well done peice

Post 2

huzzah4knolly

Hey Jim,

Many thanks for that, my co-writer and I often wonder if anyone actually reads our ramblings other then the editorial team smiley - biggrin.


well done peice

Post 3

Old Buffer

Hello you two authors you,
Thought I'd drop by to let you know that people do read your work. I've just read the African Adventure and all I can say is - Jolly Good show!!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and laughed out loud at a couple of things.

BUT...
I am growing increasingly concerned for poor old Bertie, particularly if the 'beast' is of a certain feline persuasion and wearing spangles...you may need to post a warning to readers of a certain age to have a bucket of cold water at the ready if my darkest suspicions are realised!


Great work! Inventive and amusing. I am a fan smiley - cheers

Buffer


well done peice

Post 4

huzzah4knolly

Thanks very much, glad you enjoy it

We laugh out loud when we are writing /thinking about what happens next.

Rest assured we'll put out warnings where we feel necessary for those of a nervous disposition.

There are plenty of adventures yet to be released from the vaults smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bertie and the Beast

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more