A Conversation for Death - the being

Death...

Post 1

St.Trin 5!/5 + 2 + 7 + 9 = 42

Death, as Neil Gaiman puts it, is a young Goth girl, she's one of the Endless ( the others are Destiny, Despaire, Desire, Delirium, Dream and Destruction). She loves people and understands them because she sees inside them. She comes to bring you peace and meaning.

Death, as the ancient Greek thought, was Haros, he was a guy in a long black coat, he lived in a boat on a lake. One side of the lake was the world o living and on the other was Hades, the world of the dead.
Greeks used to put a coin in the cadavers mouth, for Haros to take.
It was his payment to get them to the other side.

We say we fear death, beacause we fear the unknown. Silly, cause I dont now John Smith of Leceister and yet I dont fear him!

smiley - star


Death...

Post 2

Lou Cypher

I thought tat the boatman of the styx was called Oberon. That was how we developed the word oblivion.


Death...

Post 3

Lou Cypher

I thought that the boatman of the styx was called Oberon. That was how we developed the word oblivion.


Death...

Post 4

Lou Cypher

I thought that the boatman of the styx was called Oberon. That was how we developed the word oblivion.


Death...

Post 5

Lou Cypher

Sorry about the multiple post. I've no idea what the heck happened there.


Death...

Post 6

Jamie of the Portacabin

who's neil gaiman? his theory sounds interesting?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more