A Conversation for The h2g2 Poem

THANK YOU, but

Post 1

Blue Bird

I always was happy to be able to contribute to smiley - thepost.
I also realize how much work is involved editing this wonderful issue in h2g2.

But I also know that these very kind people who took over editing smiley - thepost seems to be just overloaded.

I don't understand how things happened this way, because when Shazz was the chief-Editor there were a bunch of other people on the list as collaborators editor's helpers, community artists etc.

All of a sudden 2 people doing the job with great difficulties, perhaps having other obligations to fullfill beside.

Awix and Reefgirl were not known to me to be previousely on the team, but I can be wrong. In any case I feel that I do not want to give further load with my works. Shazz told me what was the matter, but unfortunately I still do not accept and have the time to translate into GML!

I am fortunate that with my visual stuff I am enjoying frequent publications in Collective and under these circumstances I will not send stuff to smiley - thepostsmiley - sorry but this is better to do in my opinion. May be later the situation will change. Thank you anyway.Bbird smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

THANK YOU, but

More Conversations for The h2g2 Poem

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more