A Conversation for Contributing to the Guide

YOUR SHOUT -- What would you like to read on the Net?

Post 1

Researcher 194157

I was wondering..with all this garbage on the internet, there still isnt enuf interesting stuff to read. What would YOU like to read on the Net???? What topics interest you the most? decent topics only please...TELL ME WHT U WANNA C ON THE NET...


YOUR SHOUT -- What would you like to read on the Net?

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Hi Nikita, welcome to h2g2.
The guide is full of the topics that interest the people here, it is made by them, and you can browse it as much as you like. It is full of the intersting stuff we like to read and talk about, it is what we want to see on the net, and me doubts, we can manage to fit the entire guide into one conversation, though we will probably give it a go... ~grin~

Greebs..xx


YOUR SHOUT -- What would you like to read on the Net?

Post 3

MaW

To be honest, just about everything which isn't disgusting, obscene, defamatory or harmful. Or stupid. I don't like stupidity being extolled anywhere, because people might believe it.


YOUR SHOUT -- What would you like to read on the Net?

Post 4

Spike Anderson is sorry he can't catch up on a whole month's backlog

<./>RandomEntry</.>

smiley - wow

-Spike A.

(for something on average slightly more...cohesive, try <./>RandomEditedEntry</.&gtsmiley - winkeye


YOUR SHOUT -- What would you like to read on the Net?

Post 5

The Frog

Philosophy, Spirituality, Humor, Technology, Frogs.


Uhm... The net isn't actually boring. It depends upon finding areas of your interest. I've found a lot of areas of interest for myself. What would your interests be?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more