A Conversation for Contributing to the Guide

university v's peer review

Post 1

MrsCloud

I want to write a series of pages covering different aspect of The Saint books, like the stories, the book titles, the characters etc. This would most likely end up in a formatt like the university projects but as I am currently in my final year of my degree I will only be writing bits at a time so wouldn't finish it in six weeks like they want you to in the university.

So what is best should I wait until have written them all and create a university project or just enter each one at time into the peer review, which may confuse people due to each one only being a segment of a whole?

BTW A699889 - list of all the books done already


university v's peer review

Post 2

Tango

The 6 weeks limit is a joke! I've been working on my project for years! (maybe only months, I'm not sure) just let the italics know it will take some time and they'll be happy to wait. You could always get someone to help you, if you wanted.


university v's peer review

Post 3

h2g2Support

The deadline is a guide, rather than a fixed date.
If it will go together better as a project then do it that way, in your own time. smiley - ok

Ask Abi about her Ponies project. The first one ever in the Uni, and still unfinished I believe...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more