Love over the Internet

1 Conversation

Is is possible?

Well if we and any number of other researchers and people out there can testify, in our global neighbourhood a lot of us are now making friendships with people on-line a lot easier than in real life. That doesn't mean we don't have a social life and have friends who we go out and do things with. But our friends on-line are always there for us an tend to get back to us a lot quicker than some of our freinds who are only a phone call and short car ride away.

Of course not all these freindships are going to lead to love and it is best not to look for them to happen because you are sure not to find them if you look too hard. However with our range of friendships growing larger than those who we can see on a daily basis the pool of possible lovers has increased considerably.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A461756

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more