A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Project Feedback

second Newspaper

Post 1

shagbark

A few quick Questions
will the h2g2 Extra be available soon?
will there be a link to it on the named articles page like there is for the Post?
Are any editors currently writing for the h2g2 extra?


second Newspaper

Post 2

Mina

Hi Shagbark,

As this is something that we are not running, then we can't answer your question about when it will be available. Which means that we can't really answer the other questions either I'm afraid. The Post didn't get a named entry automatically, they had to put a lot of hard work into convincing us that The Post was here to stay, and not a flash in the pan.

Has any more been said about the Extra?


second Newspaper

Post 3

shagbark

sometimes old threads will suddenly become active.
such is the case with F55683?thread=158737&skip=175&show=20
I tried using the e-mail address in the thread and it came back undeliverable. Since abi had been on this thread previously I queried her and she replied that she had been out sick and unable to answer.


second Newspaper

Post 4

Mina

I hadn't realised that News Editor had been back. As this is something being arranged by a Community member, then you know as much as us.

As far as I know, none of the h2g2 team have been involved in, arranged anything, or written anything for this Researcher.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more