A Conversation for Talking Point: Teenage Sex

I read:

Post 1

Alfredo



"In America movements such as True Love Waits have brought the issue of premarital sex onto the national agenda. Their website claims 'Over a million students have pledged: 'Believing that true love waits, I make a commitment to God, myself, my family, my friends, my future mate, and my future children to be sexually abstinent from this day until the day I enter a biblical marriage relationship.' Teen pop queen, Britney Spears, has pledged also she will not have sex prior to marriage despite her overtly sexual videos"


This description of an Amercian movement who claims religious thruths and rigid sexual agenda's shows how populistic, superficial and hypocritic it mainly is. That's the way I look at it.

I wished, Britney would swim a mile in the ocean and wash off all her make up, marketing techniques, pop idol cliché's and moralistic pledges and live the real live of the real Britney.

Tonight, I'll burn a candle for her in the Amsterdam Sex Museum.


Greatings from Alfredo in Amsterdam.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more