A Conversation for Faces and open spaces

your poem

Post 1

U2144927

This is very good.smiley - smiley


your poem

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hello Clearly_Read..

I see you have been in a couple of h2g2 threads. Unfortunately we cannot come directly to your Personal Space as you have registered in another messageboard.

If you contact h2g2.support AT bbc.co.uk

They might be able to open the door for you properly.. if not, you may need to register again, in h2g2.


lil ACE
(Acting Community Editor)


your poem

Post 3

zendevil


I tried too, but couldn't do it. Nice page though, and you will get lots of support here with illness issues, there are a lot of us about!!

Do say hello on my personal space & we can work on getting the technical stuff organised, meanwhile, welcome to h2g2!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri


your poem

Post 4

U2144927

Thank you for the reply. I have made up so many names whilst using internet I am getting a personality crisis due to wanting to be the REAL me. I was hoping to be 'all for one and one for all' smiley - rainbow
Never mind, I'll try registering again. Thanks for info.

As it happens, I'm not ill now, thanks to lovely people I've met on and off h2g2 through the past few years and I wanted to try and help, using personal past experiences, and also to be able to tell them what I have learnt about myself with regard my own pyschological characteristics, so that THAT in turn, would help them to understand themselves without having to go through the incredibly gruelling process I have had to suffer.

Love and light to you.


your poem

Post 5

BDG

smiley - sorry to butt in here Lil but isn't it easier to change where you eminate from if the user choses to do so rather than go through the whole of the registration process again?

I.e by clicking on this link which a few of us have done to ensure we eminate from here or does this throw the ACE's out perhaps you could clarify? Clearly Read things she has to change her name and has posted a query on the R2 board stating she thinks her name should be the same across all boards and why does she need to re-register?

/dna/h2g2/U2144927?homesite=1


your poem

Post 6

BDG

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/U2144927?homesite=1


your poem

Post 7

U2144927

hello BDG, ah! I see it's you. I've just had a look at the Dyslexia article that was written back in 2001. It's good because I now have telephone number of BDA where I can enquire about going on a course. Thank you for all the trouble you have taken to help me back on to hoo too message boards smiley - smiley


your poem

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hello BDA,

It would appear that, you can all come across into h2g2 and even leave postings here, but should any of our Researchers attempt to reach you via the normal Message Box, they cannot. We had a similar problem when some Messageboards closed down earlier in the year.

ACE's are here to ease the way for "newbies" coming onto our site. It is possible to register into h2g2 yourselves, changing your Tag Name slightly.. ie.. BDA_1 and when you come into hootoo, you can then change your name via the "My Preferences" box on the left side of your Personal Space using the name you prefer. But remember the name you use to sign-in will remain the same whatever your personal preferences might be.

I hope I have explained properly and not managed to confuzzle you all!... smiley - erm


lil xx
smiley - magic


your poem

Post 9

U2144927

jooly god shew...your not at all cofuzzling smiley - laugh

smiley - peacedove


your poem

Post 10

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I can't help it smiley - wah

smiley - magic


your poem

Post 11

U10144429

Can't you. Well you should know better, lil.
What is so funny about going round confusing people?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Faces and open spaces

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more