A Conversation for Eating in Lexington, Kentucky

Bella Notte restaurant

Post 1

Koneko

I was happy to see Randol's post about eating in Lexington - I'm also involved in the restaurant business in this slip of a city, and wanted to add my two cents.

Mine, however, will be directed at one restaurant in particular. I am currently a part of one of the newer of such establishments in town. Bella Notte. We're about to celebrate our fifth year in Lexington, and I still think there are people in town that don't know that we exist. Randol was asking about authenticity - To that I'll point to one of our chefs who was born and raised in Italy and currently develops our seasonal menu. Our Olive Oil is produced in the Tuscany region of Italy and shipped into the U.S. just for us. A lot of research goes into the style of our cooking, as well as the recipes and the ingredients. Yes, the food might cost a bit more to make, but we try our best to ignore that little fact =) We are also offering a cafe during the week (mon - fri 11-4) - sandwiches, pasta, soups, pizzas - all smaller, all faster to you. if you haven't done so already, swing by and check us out - if you do so in the day, i'll probably be cookin your food =)


Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions...
[email protected]


Key: Complain about this post

Bella Notte restaurant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more