The Complex

3 Conversations


As you land your ship on the black cement pad in the middle of the forest. On this remote planet you see, a little ways off, a cement bunker door. You exit your ship, walk to the door, and state your name. After a second of hesitation the solid titanium door slides, with surprising speed, open then closed again as you enter a plush lobby with immaculate furniture from all ages. You notice 2 Marine guards standing on either side of another door a little ways off. A small friendly robot comes up gives you directions to a few different areas, all of which are through that door guarded by the Marine guards...





My Office
Hanger/Drydock
Ship Descriptions
Labs
In The Warehouse







Due to the nature of this place we are in close contact with the Space Center's Fire Department. If you want to go to the station then step here *indicates a teleporter pad*
and away you go. Or you can visit
my home here.

A most wonderful hotel is to be found at the other side of this here teleporter pad: Pad # 2

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A433261

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more