A Conversation for Lair of Greebo

Welcome to the Lair

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Hello ... are you a weary traveler... then come in and rest... you may roam anywhere you please... but... stay away from the East Wing!!!


Welcome to the Lair

Post 2

Gwennie

Hello, Greebs? Wow! Big 'ere init? smiley - smiley The term "lofty" comes to mind! smiley - bigeyes

So, what's in the East Wing then? Is that your stash of doughnuts?


Welcome to the Lair

Post 3

GreeboTCat

The East wing!!!.. Er... where did you hear about that??? ~Greebo does not look at all nervous~


Welcome to the Lair

Post 4

Gwennie

Oh, it's just a little something from Rumour Control that's going about... smiley - winkeye

*Thinks that Greebo is hiding something*

You're looking decidedly nervous, Greebo. Do tell! smiley - smiley


Welcome to the Lair

Post 5

GreeboTCat

Oh... dear Gwennie... where are my manners??? ~Greebo grins begulingly...~ Please do come into the drawing room... and sit for a while...


Welcome to the Lair

Post 6

Gwennie

We-ell, alright then...

*Follows Greebo to the drawing room, while at the same time gazing in the direction of the East Wing* smiley - winkeye

I can't help but notice all the ceramic dragons you have scattered about the place. Have you seen the ones Monsy has done on her web site?


Welcome to the Lair

Post 7

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Huffing from the long climb up to the tower and the Lair comes Phillipa, Mari-rae's useful niece. She has a large basket stuffed full of cat-toys, cat-nip, donuts, chocolates, titanium nail polish, a CZ studded black leather collar, coupons for local businesses, and a note written in shaky, but legible handwriting that says 'Welcome'.*

Auntie says you can use the basket for sleeping when you've emptied it. My you have a nice view from up here. I see you have a telescope. May I look?

*Without waiting for an answer Phillipa squints through the telescope, then gasps.*

That's Oakfield, Dr. John's house. I can see right into his bedroom! There's a picture of Lady C in there!!


Welcome to the Lair

Post 8

Pandora

*Pandora sees that Greebo has company. leaves a huge basket of homemade candles & a bundle of cat-nip with the roots still attached all tied up with a pretty peach colored ribbon. leaves this note in the basket : Dear Greebo, again, sorry about the way we got off on the wrong paw. I think you may have gotten the better end of the deal anyway! this is just lovely. please come by
my 'Box' anytime you like...we'll visit another time !Pan*


Welcome to the Lair

Post 9

GreeboTCat

Oh Gwennie... me so glad you noticed... dragons are another passion of mine... in fact me has a pet Swamp Dragon around her somewhere...

~Greebo looks around and yells...~

BLIGHTY.... BLIGHTY!!!!!

~She looks back to Gwennie...~ hmmm... never around when you want them are they... ~grin~

Hello Phillipa... so good of you to visit... with pressies... ~Greebo roots through the basket...~ So lovely... not like some who come along with nothing... ~sly grin at Gwennie~

Do you know me can see in just about everyone's bedroom from the telescope in the tower window... some of the things me see's....

~Greebo strikes a listening pose...~ Sounds like someone at the door... ~she rushes out and is soon back dragging another huge basket of goodies..~

From Pandora... ~grin~... the folk of Vavoom are so nice...


Welcome to the Lair

Post 10

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Phillipa shoots nervous glances around in case a dragon named Blighty should appear.*

Yes, uh- well then, I'll be going now. I'm supposed to be minding the Tea Shoppe. Nice to have met you.

*Hears a scuffling sound behind her and races away down the staircase.*


Welcome to the Lair

Post 11

Gwennie

Greebo!
*Tries hard to sound offended*
I would have thought my company alone was enough of a gift! smiley - winkeye

Perhaps Blighty will come out if you put some fish down for her.

*Moves her way between the gifts strewn around the floor from Mari-Rae and Pandora towards Greebo's telescope*

Oh, yes! I see what Phillipa meant! smiley - winkeye

Don't you think this is being rather nosey? *Takes another, longer look* smiley - winkeye


Welcome to the Lair

Post 12

GreeboTCat

Bye Phillipa... ~grin~

Me was only joking Gwennie... ~grin~... of cause of you were feeling a little guilty you could always bring me something next time you visit...

~Greebo edges Gwennie aside...~

No this is not nosey... its...e r... er... hmmm... educational... ~grin~

Would you like to see the one at the top of the tower???


Welcome to the Lair

Post 13

I'm not really here

~knock knock~

I've just come to say welcome to the village!
I am unfortunately unable to do much visiting today for one reason or another, but I would like to drop by and see you tomorrow?
I am very interested in meeting your dragon, and seeing round your lovely home.
Feel free to drop in to see me at Kettlebastin (http://www.h2g2.com/A419069) any time, I am a herbalist so there is always a cup of some sort of tea on the go. smiley - smiley


Welcome to the Lair

Post 14

Gwennie

Hello Mina! smiley - smiley

Educational, hey Greebo? Well, in that case, I'd love to see the one at the top of your tower! And where abouts would that one be directed, then? smiley - winkeye


Welcome to the Lair

Post 15

GreeboTCat

Hello Mina... thank you for the invitation... me is sure to be around soon... ~grin~... and maybe if me can find him... me will bring Blighty along...

~Greebo turns to Gwennie~

Come on then... we go this way... ~Greebo leads Gwennie to a small door... she opens it up... and beyond is a dimly lit stairway~

Up we go...

~Greebo starts to climb~

The telescope in the Tower window is pointing towards the village of course... me learns a lot from looking through it sometimes... ~grin~


Welcome to the Lair

Post 16

Gwennie

*Follows Greebo through the small door and climbs the stairs*

Phew! It's a bit steep isn't it!

*Calls over her shoulder to Mina*

Are you coming too?


Welcome to the Lair

Post 17

I'm not really here

Yes, I'd love to come. This is a really lovely place.
What a lot of stairs. smiley - sadface


Welcome to the Lair

Post 18

Gwennie

So glad you can join us, Mina! smiley - smiley

Err...Greebo? What's that funny and slightly unpleasant smell?


Welcome to the Lair

Post 19

GreeboTCat

Er.. hmmm... that would be Blighty... he er... well... he has this flatulence problem... sorry...


Welcome to the Lair

Post 20

Gwennie

*Pinches her nose and pulls a face to Mina*

Phew! smiley - smiley

How much further? I'm getting decidedly knackered!


Key: Complain about this post