A Conversation for Physicists

I've never said they smelled

Post 1

neopropene-junky

Just that they were all evil megalomaniacs intent on world domination. That's all.


I've never said they smelled

Post 2

Sparkli

hmmph. well it's not just u. and i will prevail. ahahah ahh h haaaaaaHAHAHH Hhah haa.

So there.


I've never said they smelled

Post 3

neopropene-junky

No it's not just me who thinks that.

:-Þ


world domination

Post 4

Sparkli

what's wrong with having ambition? and don't go quoting macbeth at me it wuz much better in the original klingon.

b sides look at windom and the evil Coop, top guys the both of them. much more interesting to be the bad guy.


hmmmn

Post 5

neopropene-junky

macbeth? What on earth are you talking about. and to excuse world domination by saying 'well it's ambitious' is a little strange in my eyes. Ambition does not justify any act, nor make it right or wrong. Still, you being a physicist have no idea about such real world things as morals and justification so I don't expect you to understand.

Weeeeeeeee


hmmmn

Post 6

Sparkli

i can do morals. but why would i want to? leave the ethics to the biologists that's what i say.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more