A Conversation for Games Room

Monopoly

Post 1

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Hands up who likes Monopoly?

smiley - biggrin


Monopoly

Post 2

royalleothelion (thingite guard of the kings potty)

*puts hand up in air* I do, I do


Monopoly

Post 3

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Nice one what versions have you played ?


Monopoly

Post 4

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

I love it I have Original, Birmingham, Oxford, Newcastle and Gateshead, Star Trek TNG, Disney versions of it.

smiley - biggrin


Monopoly

Post 5

gobiefishy ... Stuck between the bookshelves at the library of (Hey kid get off of there!!) DOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Just played the Star Wars version last night with the kids. We have to "subtley" remind the 5 year old whenever we land on one of his properties but that's all part of the fun and it was his first time playing it so it's all in good fun!

We have a kid's Shrek version too, which is a quicker game. He plays that easily enough.


Monopoly

Post 6

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

So what are the houses and hotels in Star Wars one ? on the Star Trek one it is shuttle craft and starbases?


Monopoly

Post 7

gobiefishy ... Stuck between the bookshelves at the library of (Hey kid get off of there!!) DOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The Title Deed card replaced the word city for house and it is a squareish looking piece in red or blue -depending on what side you are on - "stay away from the dark side, Luke"
and for Hotel it is a Spaceport with a different shaped ship for (again) the blue or red side.

Also of course the little men/pieces (sorry Princess Lea) are of course from the movie- Vader, Hans, Luke, Obi, Prin Lea....etc.


Monopoly

Post 8

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Coool the figures/conters in Star Trek are Picard, Crusher, Troi, Riker Worf and Gordi and Data


Monopoly

Post 9

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

oh and money is Gold Pressed Latinum smiley - biggrin


Monopoly

Post 10

gobiefishy ... Stuck between the bookshelves at the library of (Hey kid get off of there!!) DOOOOOOOM!!!!!

of the Star wars money is credits and its all written in some code i forget what it is called but the key to the code is given in the rule book.


Monopoly

Post 11

Lord Wolfden - Howl with Pride

Cool the Disney counters are fun.

Guess the Animal Game F2137311?thread=868990&post=9742004#p9742004
smiley - fullmoon


Key: Complain about this post