A Conversation for What have the kids done?

EMR & Wyatt

Post 1

aka Bel - A87832164

Not only were both EMR and Wyatt scouts and sub-editors as well as authors of many great entries, EMR saved the <./>ThePost</.> by taking over as Editor a few years back.


EMR & Wyatt

Post 2

Websailor

I have encountered several young people who have been interesting and intelligent, and it is fascinating to get a young view of the world. The joy of h2g2 has always been the mix of age groups, indeed ,generations,and the fact that it didn't seem to matter a jot.

The huge number of adults on site would have soon sussed out any untoward behaviour by the young, or more importantly any untoward behaviour by adults with ulterior motives, which I presume is the reason for the ban. There would always be plenty of researchers to talk to if they felt vulnerable.

I have always found that children blossom when treated as sensible people with a right to their own opinions, and there is much to learn from this site, and that works both ways.

Websailor smiley - dragon


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for What have the kids done?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more